Tuesday 30 July 2013

Week 209 - Theme

Good morning dear crafters, I hope you all had a fantastic week last week.  I didn’t have such a good week, as my internet wasn’t working and could only mess about on my phone – I have to say a big thank you to Gina for doing the top 5 and winner’s post for me last Tuesday, otherwise you would all still be waiting for me lol!  Before we announce the new challenge I would like to thank you for your gorgeous entries to last week’s “easel does it” challenge, I was surprised that there weren’t more entries as I thought everyone loved making easel cards, but the entries we did have were stunning.  The DT had a brilliant time visiting your blogs and seeing your wonderful creations.  Don’t forget to check back later to find out who Jane B. has chosen as her top 5 passionista and also to see if you are the lucky winner of the stamp set courtesy of Clearly Besotted stamps

Onto this week’s challenge which has been set by Lisa from Team 1 and she has chosen “summertime blues”.  Lisa would like you to use blue & 1 other colour only (not including skin/hair colours).  Don’t forget, as always, to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Letraset products (i.e. promarkers, flex markers, aqua markers, tria markers, metallic markers or neon markers) and of course follow the theme.

Our generous sponsor this week is Whiff of Joy stamps and the lucky winner will receive 1 stamp.

whiff of joy

The design team have worked their magic once again this week and you are going to be amazed by their gorgeous cards (please click on their names to visit their personal blogs):

Lisa

Lisa

Loopy Lou

Lou

Marie

Nic

Shelly

Eileen

Julie

I’m sure you’ll agree with me that the girls have outdone themselves again this week.  We hope you can join in with our challenge and we look forward to seeing what you create.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

4 comments:

KandA said...

Fantastic DT inspiration and a super challenge xx

Sheryl said...

Absolutely stunning DT samples, just gorgeous. xx

Mimi said...

Thank you for yet again another great challenge and WOW what great DT creations this week :) Hugs Mimi

Sandra H said...

Beautiful creations with lots of lovely inspiration x