Tuesday 23 July 2013

Week 207–Winner & Top 5 Passionista

Thank you for your patience, right lets see if I can remember how to do this now :)

Without further a do I will get straight to the winner of last weeks challenge. The lucky winner will receive 6 digi images of their choice from DigiStamp Boutique 

The winner was chosen by random org and is

number 14 Crafty



Congratulations Crafty, if you could email us we can get your prize to you

Onto our top 5 passionista, Lou had a tough time picking her 5 so congratulations if you are one of the lucky 5, 









You can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.  If you need any help with this please email us.
Top 5 Passionista Blinkie

Wow, I think I might have got away with it :)

I hope you all have a fabulous week, 

Hugs Gina, Denise and DT xxx

2 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Thanks so much for choosing my canvas for your top 5. Congrats to the others too. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW thank You So much for picking my card to be in the top 5!! so excited, Love Hazelxox